Strength & Conditioning
Where do we workout?
I have my own private studio space in central Broadstairs. Designed and fully equipped to deliver the very best in strength and conditioning training, this cool, calm & capacious space is as far removed from a gym environment as you can get. No ego’s, no fear, just a straightforward, stylish space for you to train the way you want to train with the one to one support of a PT to guide you through your completely bespoke programme of exercise. Here we train to maximise your enjoyment of your workout and keep things progressive, enjoyable and challenging.
Pricing & Services
One to One Training
*IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS*
1. ‘Blocks’ are only valid for eight weeks from the date of a clients first session*. This is to ensure the very best results that can only come from continuity and commitment. (*Does not apply across the Christmas Holiday season. Discretion may be exercised during the longer School Summer Holidays and in cases or ongoing illness & injury.)
2. Late notice (12hrs & under)/On The Day cancellations will incur the loss of a session. Cancellations before that time will allow for the session to be rescheduled (as per Rule #3 below)
3. Rescheduling is only possible where both schedules allow and may only occur twice in a six week period.
4. Once a set of six sessions has expired, clients are kindly asked to renew their payment plan in advance of their next session.
5. Should clients wish to take a break of more than two weeks* from their PT sessions, but would like to reserve their regular slot, then a deposit of 50% (£75) is required to secure this place. This deposit is non-refundable should you subsequently decide not to return to your scheduled training slot.